Abstracts submitted will be designated for either poster or oral presentations by the reviewing committee.
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters
- Abstracts must be submitted by 15 June 2021 (23:59 CEST)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the programme/abstract book
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the Conference Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification of acceptance.
Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference by at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract
- ILF reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 400 words
- Names (initials and family name) and affilliation addresses of all authors.
- The scientific committee will review the abstract
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be send to all authors: 15 August 2021
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals
- The scientific committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
Trials in progress
- Trials in progress are welcomed in the form of abstracts describing the protocol of on-going research and in the form of completed trials ready for publication. However, abstracts describing a trial which has not progressed to completion are likely to be rejected by the review committee
- Late-breaking abstracts will not be accepted at this conference.
Abstracts submitted by patients
- Patients or patient associations are welcome to submit abstracts for free paper and poster presentations
- All abstracts, no matter the status / profession of the submitter, will be marked /reviewed on scientific merit.
- We are working on a model that will allow for virtual presentation of posters e.g., by pre-recording. Further information will follow closer to the conference.
Please notice: If you are working on an abstract and are not able to finalise before deadline, please contact the ILF Conference Secretariat to request an individual short extention of the submission deadline.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the ILF Conference Secretariat at email@example.com